As a former Fortune 500 CIO, Teresa Devine brings 18 years of experience leading complex IT transformations. Known as the “Turnaround Pro CIO”, Teresa has delivered under stressful and demanding business situations. For companies in need of an interim CIO solution for a short-term assignment, Teresa is the answer. From DOT-COM start-up to Fortune 500 covering every aspect of IT, it’s rare to find an Interim CIO that offers so much diversity in technology expertise aligned with leadership development certifications.
Why you need Teresa as your interim CIO
When you’re facing a leadership gap in managing your IT department, it can cause tremendous stress on the overall organization. High-performing employee retention becomes a risk along with declines in IT service quality, team morale, and overall productivity.
Selecting the “right” interim CIO candidate is also risky. If you select someone who lacks the leadership experience and technology “know-how” the department can decline rapidly. You need a proven C-level leader who has embraced the intensity of change with grace and confidence. You deserve an interim CIO that can establish a solid strategy to carry the IT group through uncertain times until your next CIO leader is found. Teresa has walked into some difficult situations and continue making forward progress.
What sets Teresa apart from the other interim CIO options?
EXPERIENCE – LEADERSHIP – RESULTS!
- 18-year technology leader receiving innovation awards two years in a row.
- Experienced as an interim CIO consultant and knows how to manage a team in transition.
- Successfully led some of the most complex IT departmental turnarounds.
- Served as acting CISO for Fortune 500 Co. and led multiple information security teams.
- Successful in leading IT teams through crisis management.
- Experienced with DOT-COM, Fortune 500 Companies, Private Equity & consulting.
- Designed and developed high-performing teams in record time.
- No situation is too complex, distressed, or messy.
- Focuses on IT culture as much as technical solutions driving business and IT partnerships.
- Develops IT leaders who want to be customer service driven.
- Provides a unique ability to simplify the IT organization to ensure business alignment.
- Fearless approach towards execution of IT strategies to meet business objectives.
- Certified Gallup Strengths Coach & leadership trainer.
- Executive education from MIT Sloan & Carnegie Mellon CIO Institute.
- Professionally insured up to $2 Million.
Practical Technical Experience
- Led data center migrations, consolidations and moving to hybrid-cloud environments.
- Re-designed IT infrastructure for $8 Billion retail enterprise with 100 locations as well as a well-known consumer brand with 42 manufacturing facilities.
- Implemented ERP’s, CRM’s, LMS’s, and numerous systems.
- Achieved PCI & SOX compliance at the highest level requirements.
- Designed and implemented multiple IT PMO solutions from the ground up.
- Designed and led digital transformation strategies focused on consumer retail & hospitality industries.
- Developed and led product development, product management, and QA functions.
- Designed and implemented redundant high-availability architectures and disaster recovery.
- Created or revamped IT support services both on-shore and offshore, data management, IT governance, vendor management, information security, digital strategies, high-availability infrastructure, and much more.